PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vb Wants Ya Baby!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2002, 10:43
E.P.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool What does Fonzie say?.. Be Cool!!

Geez kids, I only wished to pass on some positive news before

Xmas, not seethe the sebaceous masses!!

In reply to questions asked:

She indeed has an affluent, grinning, hirsute, limey pushing all the right buttons. (Its three recommendations req'd, right? or just one big one!)

She has Biz Jet experience. (As they say in PNG, "worry belong you.")

During the interview she was asked how she would handle being a Captain inside of 12 months AND how she would handle, say a grumpy 12,000hr jet jock F/O.

Please allow ME to answer; Grumpy chump and every other hetro jock will be to busy wiping the bovine dribble off their chinny chin chins after they hear, see and breathe in the blonde little Miss UK!!,(to even notice that she can indeed cut it.)

BTW, I think you will discover a young fellow with under 3000hrs total doing his upgrade as we deliberate. So why all the rococo??

To: 'Drachm of port', EVERY normal, well balanced, suitable applicant deserves at least an interview. J.R. has some issues, however I believe a change is in the wind. Sincerely, good luck.

Oh and 'One ball' (Damn! I feel for ya mate); Man don't you wish you could have been there when she said that? Cute? I was so glad I was in my mates pool, so nobody knew how hard I laughed!! Remember, you were once a no hour sprog before and achieved a good job, so will you again.

Merry Chrissy kids.

Last edited by E.P.; 20th Dec 2002 at 23:48.