PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2012, 14:40
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why don't you give us the details of them? If you knew anything about those cases, you'd know they have nothing to do with incentive schemes.
Hmm, BBC seem's to think they did - BBC NEWS | Business | Ryanair faces new payment probe

Air France for the tax breaks its received from the French government, which it claims are a form of state subsidy?
First I've heard of that to be honest, If true I'd fully support Ryanair's case there.

Jack, punctiation would greatly help your argument. Keep in mind that you're and your, there and their, whole and hole may sound similar but are not interchangeable in written language.
Please.

dublinaviator - What I'm saying is and let me be clear because I'm apparently not, Ryanair slashing there fares from Cork to London Stansted would eat into their own pockets and thats their own business because they're still paying airport charges. But When they are able to slash fares to London Gatwick (competing directly with easyJet) and are not paying airport charges their actually making money while killing competition - Does that make sense? Because I think it does.

hear'say?
Look's that way when I cant back up my knowledge of what I'm talking about - But its fact and its the only reason easyJet left because they simply could not compete. The new structure is somewhat fairer and I remember it was used like it should have been when the CAA refused bmibaby the support scheme for its new East Midlands route (it had just scrapped BHX at the time).

I welcome competition I think its good for everyone - But only when both parties are on a level playing field.