PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2012, 06:06
Brandon8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@DexIkesa

Why would you ever want to work for Air Canada? They are on the verge of bankruptcy. A whole bunch of labour situations where pilots were calling in sick and flights were delayed last month. Seems like flight crews are not too happy to be working for AC.

Westjet, on the other hand, is probably a solid choice. I just wish they also had some kind of cadet program also. If they had long-haul flights that would be awesome!

Cathay Pacific is one of the top airlines in the world and you all know that. I have ab-initio in a week and cannot wait to go through the process, although I am a bit nervous. Being able to be in the cockpit for Cathay is my dream. They are a solid airline that constantly make profits despite the economic recession and I think that speaks for itself.

Anyone who hates on CX most likely were candidates who were rejected or never invited for an interview.

Whatever happens with my interview, if I get hired or not, I will still be a fan of Cathay and will always fly with them.

Whenever I travel to Hong Kong from Vancouver I have always had a pleasant time. Don't get me started on the Vancouver - Hong Kong flights with Air Canada. The 777 seats are cramped and uncomfortable. The flight attendants are horrible and their labour situations speak for itself.

GO CATHAY PACIFIC!