PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skymark interview
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 15:07
esprit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look Grandpa, lay off the prune juice for a second. For starters your English/grammar is atrocious. (It helps if you are trying to come off as being educated). Yes its a LCC, so they will cut corners where they can. I'm not hearing too many complaints about the uniform. I know its not like the golden years when you flew for Braniff or Pan Am. The year is 2012. My guess is Skymark Pilots will have to wear the traditional uniform once they start flying International in order to make it through Customs. To say this is the worst contract in all of Asia just confirms what I already presumed..that you are an uneducated idiot. I brought in over $10000/ month while in training. (once I am online there is the potential to make over $20000) That was AFTER taxes. I can think of several contracts that come in below that figure. Plus its not in CHINA. The place doesn't even compare to Japan. 57 is a good age to get checked for dementia. Skymark isn't the be all or end all, thats for damn sure, but its not nearly half as bad as you make it out to be. Stick to things you know about, like whats on the menu at the Ole Country Buffet or the words to old Glen Miller Band tunes. Cuz your bs here doesn't really fly. Where do you work SuperDave?