Thread: RAA financials
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 13:28
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
only be raised by $50...

Hmmm...

via Jabawocky;

Troll comments once again from the buzzbomber.

This thread was stating the upper ranks were on a cashed up deal.

I returned that given the number of staff employed to do what they do, they are most likely under staffed and not over paid at all.

Fact is revenue v costs as shown in the report suggests that they need to either increase revenue, or decreases costs. My guess is they struggle to achieve all they do with the resources they have, the pay is not excessive as best I know, so any person with half a business brain can see they need to increase revenue.

The membership fees to RAA are too cheap as they stand today. Perhaps they need to only be raised by $50 or maybe more, but when you go broke because you pander to the likes of buzzbomber or other miserable sods who want all the work done for them now, complain when it's no slick and efficient or what's needed, but refuse to pay for it, broke is what you get.

So buzzbomber, do you really want RAA to fail or be grossly in effective? Have CASA take back the reigns? Perhaps you do, but for the record I don't think that would be ideal at all

Not being all that conversent with RAA financials ah had to talk to some that do. Seems this thread is a bit of a beat-up as i suspected..

The bleeding obvious observation were pionted out to me - How did the AUF/RAA go from nothing 30 odd years ago to what it is today... What would you hope to achieve in the future with with an extra "only" $50...