PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - up dates for F/O recruitments
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2002, 19:48
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Potter I take it you're referring to my reply to your post on the Self Sponsored Type Ratings thread? Go back and read my post again - at no point did I comment on your opinion on the topic at hand one way or the other. That's primarily because the thread originator had asked us not to go down that line. He sounded intelligent enough to make his own mind up and had researched the dozens of threads that cover this issue.

I took you to task because of your insinuations that I am somehow influenced by certain companies and your insulting characterisation of Astraeus' incident at Cardiff last weekend. You are at liberty to expound your opinions on type ratings to your heart's content, as long as it's relevant to the thread and free of emotional vitriol.

Syed All the outfits you list are keeping quiet at the moment. I suspect that most would like to consider recruiting in the nearish future, but will hold fire until it becomes clear what will happen in the Gulf, and what the economic fallout will be.