PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greenpeace activists paraglides into French nuclear reactor
Old 3rd May 2012, 05:41
abgd

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
I am sure you are aware that many scientists do not agree if you have such figures I am sure you also have details of temperature changes caused by explosions on the Sun and the radiation which comes from that?
Glacier core samples show regular global warming before cars or pollution ever existed.
While I do not question that "some" Global warming is caused by us the majority is not.
A few years ago I downloaded the US senate minority report listing 400 scientists who disagreed with the consensus that global warming is real, and worked my way through a dozen or so names on the list more or less at random, googling who they were and what they had published.

The thing was absolutely risible. People's quotes were being taken out of context; their newer work was being neglected... The bar for inclusion was clearly very low. One 'dissenting scientist' turned out to be a TV weatherman who had never done any original research.

If that's the best they could do...