PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greenpeace activists paraglides into French nuclear reactor
Old 2nd May 2012, 13:58
Unusual Attitude

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Isn’t there a 15 year old girl who has for years produced more accurate predictions on climate change than the top global warming, sorry, climate change scientists?

As Pace said she monitors sunspots and solar wind and at the time everyone else was telling us that we were all doomed due to global warming she was stating that the climate would again become cooler and wetter. We now no longer hear the term "Global Warming" (Since it didn’t happen) which has been dropped in favour of "Climate Change".

Now excuse me if I've got this a bit wrong but a few million years ago wasn’t the whole of the UK under several billion tonnes of Ice, then in the 16th Century we had vineyards as far north as Newcastle, if that’s not climate change I don’t know what is!
Oh yes and then we have the fact that the axial tilt of the Earth is not steady and has in fact varied between 22-25 deg which has a massive effect on the climate, bugger all man kind can do about that.....!!!