PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greenpeace activists paraglides into French nuclear reactor
Old 2nd May 2012, 13:33
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genghis

I am sure you are aware that many scientists do not agree if you have such figures I am sure you also have details of temperature changes caused by explosions on the Sun and the radiation which comes from that?
Glacier core samples show regular global warming before cars or pollution ever existed.
While I do not question that "some" Global warming is caused by us the majority is not.

Do you have a breakdown of the distribution of what parts of the world the 200 billion tons come from?
How many $Billions are being spent on protecting the rain forests and developing genetically modified plants and trees to live in rain short desert areas?
These are just inflamatory figures which dont show the real picture.
But then things like that cost money while Government seem more intent on artificial job creation and Tax revenues to fill their coffers while leaving the real polluters of the world free to do what they want.
How much of the revenue for so called Global warming actually goes to rectifying the problem rather than balancing government books?

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 2nd May 2012 at 14:10.