PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Honour amongst thieves.
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2012, 11:02
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your ignorance
Since when was my ignorance a criminal offence?

That would be noice if you could explain.

Moi Oi also ask youse if you were not aware of the possibilities of someone like me of non Torres Strait and Islander heritage being aware of my real chronological age in determining my cognative insight and judgement in relation to the possibility of a relapse to cigarette smoking which I haves not done since since 10SEP1983, but notwithstanding all that, how that would play out in a SB5 Abbreviated IQ (ABIQ), test battery administered assessment of intelligence and cognative abilities for ages 2 through to 85+ years of age, and further, how it relates to a Nonverbal IQ scale and a verbal IQ test. Also how this compares with a WRAT4 comprehension subtest of math academic skills and word reading, sentence comprehension subtest, spelling and math comprehension.

Also, while I'm at it, the ABASII adult form should provide a comprehensive, non referenced assessment of adaptive skills for individuals aged birth to 89 years,which probably focuses on evaluating an individuals display of various functional skills necessary for daily living and without assistance like a co-pilot. There are also things like adaptive domains and the global adaptive composite of which the self support norms are a factor to be considered.

Now the PAI is a different bit of bull****e which provides a number of validity indices that are designated to provide an assessment of factors that could distort the results.

I'm glad my PAI was negative, or was that positive, and I am either/or careless, have reading difficulties, am confused, exaggerate, malinger, and (I don't give a rat's what youse think), defensive.

Now the DRG scale has me stumped, in that I may be particularly exhibit certain areas of difficulty, probably inherited via my GG Grandfathers preponderence to Eucalypt oil. (Uncle Stan we called him).

However I completed the CAPI test OK which re asserted my belief that I had not been touched up by Uncle Stan. (he had a black pushbike).

And all this because someone asked me "was I not aware of the possibility that I may run over a Koala bear, and should I not have taken steps to circumvent such an occurrence in case it happened".

My answer was, "and when did you stop beating your wife"?

And thats when my troubles started.