PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas to reduce heavy maintenance labour by 60%
Old 1st May 2012, 14:46
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If Julia f$%#en Gillard took her balls out of her husbands handbag and acted in the interests of her constituents in Geelong,then maybe things could be different.
another superlame, this was Australia's biggest mistake to half-vote for a Federal government that was backed by the NSW branch of Labor. We saw what they did to NSW and now they're doing it federally. Look at who's foreign minister now. He stuffed NSW, left it in a mess, went to Macquarie Bank (who own Sydney Airport and the rail link and the M5 and Lime taxis) on a healthy package, and is now foreign minister.

I know what I'm about to say will upset a few union people and leaders on this forum, but Labor has to go. They were thumped in NSW last year and sent into oblivion in QLD this year. Our current Prime Minister (and I have to call her that because she occupies the office) was not elected as PM. She rolled a democratically elected PM in June 2010 together with the abovementioned NSW Labor and Victorian Labor branches. Went to an election in October 2010 and was not voted as PM. Deals were done with the Greens and three idiots to get her over the line. There isn't enough time in the night for me to rant about this current government, so I won't. The facts speak for themsleves.

When a Labor government, or any government for that matter, has to do dirty deals to get itself into minority power, it doesn't deserve to be in power at all.

Until we get a government, of any persuasion, that will actually run the country for the benefit of the country and its people that is when things will change for the better, and not a moment sooner.