PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 1st May 2012, 05:54
Asphalt_Jungle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olivesandchese: initaly tiger and Jetstar pay the same as they are both casual Altara contracts. Yes Jetstar do provide food but tiger provide a meal allowance in your pay. I heard recently that Jetstar are no longer hiring full time employees. I'm not sure if it is true or not, you would have to research more into that. But Altara offer full time with tiger and also further promotion into tiger.
Sky queen: you do not owe tiger anything if you chose at any stage that it is not for you, I had people in my group leave 3 weeks into training, 2 days after training, 2 weeks after and 2 months after. None payed a cent. We are provided with 3 shirts, 2 pants, one belt, one jumper and one jacket on graduation day. Then a further 3 shirts and 2 pants every year there after. It is true we pay for our staff parking. And we are not supplied with meals, instead a meal allowance, which I personally prefer the money compared to food I probably wouldn't eat (I'm very picky
Skyhighqt: no they won't turn you away for not having those certificates. Just let them know your more than willing to obtain them at your earliest convenience. I wish you all the luck