PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2012, 12:00
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A suggestion if I may?

Most definitely some interesting sparring taking place.
In line with JetGo managements suggestion of 'getting a room' may I suggest the following contests take place in said room:

1. Nude pick-up coins - Caveman, Oleo an Spike each get 15 minutes to pick up coins with their asscheeks and drop the coins into a bucket. Winner takes all.

2. Genital puppetry - Each individual gets 2 minutes in which to make a creative idea using just his 'ol fella'. You can make a shape, a characterization of someone famous, a boat or perhaps a famous landmark. But beware, this game can get ugly, especially when people start replicating notable politicians and airline executives.

3. Nude Twister. An oldy but a goody. Each player is nude and armed with only 1 litter of baby oil and their spotty white arse. The winner is the first person to make 10 moves on the mat without being 'turkey slapped' by an opponent (either accidentally or deliberately).

4. SMS cage match - The three of you wearing nothing but you own body hair are locked in a cage, each with your own organizations SMS. You will be put to the test by a CASA inspector who will throw a plethora of safety related questions at you in a robust manner. The first person to answer 20 consecutive questions correctly about the regulatory reform program wins that round.

5. A game called 'Cockpit Gradient' - The three of you get to pilot an old 1950's ****box Antonov freighter, together, nude. You plot a course taking you from W.A through Africa, India, China and finally Hobart. The winner no doubt will be the man with the largest ego, largest 'beef bayonet' and the greatest will to survive. A true test of strength and courage on possibly three of the most frightening frigging pilots currently flying in Australia!

Now, I'm outa here, time for some CRM/HF training.