PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways How long after the Interview ?!?!?
Old 29th Apr 2012, 18:05
Cat3BNoDH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upwhereibelong

it's interesting how now you passed from we to U when refering about the patience needed during all the recruitment process. I don't want to diminish your hapiness for receiving the "good news" email, of course now its time for celebrate. But believe me, now its when your patience levels have to kick in... Now its time for the big decisions like- when should i give notice to my current job, am I going alone or with the family when joining, how much money do i need to start with, when should I start looking for acommodation, etc... But you still have to wait for the offer of employment letter, which may take a while and when it comes you have about 1 week to give an answer even if you have some doubts to be cleared and you try to call or email them several times a day without sucess. Believe me that's desperate...
So what I mean is that you should celebrate all day long if you think you should but prepare yourself because the waiting can be a long one, and you'll certainly need that extra patience for the next coming months.

Congrats and good luck