PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2012, 16:36
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stratocruiser377

There is no challenge to answer Traveller93. Bottom line is that 90+ MPL students have graduated from Clark and are flying A320's in the Philippines and UAE. The majority of the very few students that have not found jobs or were released early from training were all as a result of poor perfomance and lack of aptitude. Nothing more, nothing less. My sources tell me that the couple of non-Filipino students who have yet to find jobs will be employed very soon. Not sure why you continue to try to promote such a negative picture of Alpha, when the truth nowadays is so different. Keep up the great work Alpha and don't let the untruths told by people such as Traveller93 and TarasB get you down.

Show us ONE single post of mine where I was wrong since I began writing on PPRuNe about the plight of the AAG MPLrs.

Regarding the content of your post quoted above, lets see what happens, shall we? Hope you're right, but......

I'll be back until this sorry business is properly squared, no matter what you or others like you say.