PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - any significant others here who can enlighten me about life 'over there'?
Old 28th Apr 2012, 18:39
Airmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the reply mullah, I appreciate it. I don't want to steal this thread anymore because this debate is a long and complex one and has been discussed all over this forum. My post is just my opinion, and the way i see it, i didnt mean to offend anyone, nor am saying that i understand the dynamics of everyones life, sorry if i offended anyone.

But here is the stark reality, and i dont mean to sound "holier-than-thou", I was in your shoes before mullah, but it was only after a few things happened in my life that I began to see things differently. There are too many people in this region, of all races and nationalities who believe only they know what's going on and everyone else is just an idiot. Like I said, it comes down to not knowing what is really going on, even those idiots in their land cruisers have a story if you're only just sit down and listen and understand that there's a lot of crap going on that you probably never knew about. It would help you understand and deal with them better. And let me repeat myself I don't mean to sound "holier-than-thou", I'm saying this through the experience of having been in your shoes and then changing my own perspective on things.

And one more thing, ned Flanders did occasionally break down but it was never permenant, he lost his cool for a while and then got back to his usual ways, that my friend is exactly what you need around here. Needless to say I've met folks that have whined every single day for all 20 years that theyve lived in the region and have no intention of leaving.

"it's what you make of it"