PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2012, 12:29
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF is suffering a terminal illness called 'death by Joyce'.

After all he was speaking at an Australia/Israel commerce function so maybe he is courting Israel as another potential notch in his Qanstar international plan? To be followed by Zimbabwe, perhaps Iceland and McMurdo Sound.

He should hang his head in shame claiming aviation is still a good investment platform! Give me a break. It would be one of the highest risk investment platforms going.
For example, and i am not quoting QF here, hypothetically try combining the risk of accidents, disease outbreaks, war, social unrest, economic downturns, natural disasters and oil instability with let's say an airline management team who are incompetent, rudderless, almost legendary for making loss making decisions, disconnected, out of their league, untrustworthy, sociopathic, unpredictable and peddlers of lies, deceit and self greed and ask yourself would you really risk investing in that, especially if say dividends are never posted, the management team have murdered the companies share value and all they do is talk, talk, talk and more talk while
producing - ****e! That is what the average aviation investment consists of around the globe.

I bet you're thinking some of those 'Nigerian investment schemes' are looking a lot better right about now?