PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas cook call
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2012, 10:19
favete linguis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would this be one of them:

Doom and Gloom
Dear Doom and Gloom,

Firstly, let me start off by saying: nice first post. Really poor form if you are anything to do with TCX recruitment in any way, shape or form.

If YOU are looking for QUALIFIED A320 pilots, why don't you sift through the CV pile that you have already marked down as "possibly of interest" to you - most likely because they have A320 ratings on them?

Then, why don't you get proactive and INVEST a little time and energy - say 1/2 an afternoon ringing those numbers that appear on the CV's of interest? You know the way - be friendly, act encouraging etc, perhaps leave a voice mail for that guy who may actually be flying an A320.

Then, wait about 30 seconds for the call backs to start. Hey presto, you're away at the races.......

If YOU are stupid enough to send emails to people who most likely won't be interested in your disloyal, short term contracts, then you can't help but expect to have your details published on line, on fora such as these, for those who may be interested. Christ, you never know, you may actually get someone from here who is well qualified approaching you.

I sincerely hope that:

1) You learn how to use a phone in future;

2) Show professional pilots (no matter how inexperienced) a modicum of respect, and if you can't do that, I really hope that;

3) Your inbox is so full of Spam that you have to call your I.T. help desk in order to help it get emptied - repeatedly.

You aren't too busy to do YOUR job better. Don't blame others for your own stupidity and lack of effort.

I remember TCX as being run by nice people when I was there. Clearly that has changed for the worse. And judging by the shambles it has become, no-one could possibly consider it a long term career plan in joining you anyway.
Last edited by Narrow Runway; 25th Apr 2012 at 14:14.