PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigeria whats going On..!!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 19:12
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still worth sh*t!

Errm cavortingcheetah, kindly in your wisdom provide answers to the following intriguing questions:

1. In what part of the world would you find old men sleeping with young kids?

2. In what part of the world do men sleep with men and women sleep with women?

3. In what part of the world would you find men building an underground haven in their residential property with the consent of their sick wives to rape kidnapped teenagers and raise the kids resulting out of their sad actions in the same property only for the story to become sensational on Fox, CNN, SKy, BBC?

4. In what part of the world would you find western senators/politicians' sleaze stories on bungs, conniving with Nigerian companies/government to steal money from Nigeria?

5. In what part of the world would you find sick merchants of money who devise ways of creating wars just to steal the wealth of a nation in the name of fighting tyranny?

I reckon you come from that part of the world and i would rather be in a jail than be proud of coming from that world of yours.

You disgust me with your notion that Nigerians make up the jails and benefit claimants of the western nations, i refer to part of my previous post on this thread: Having read the story below (see link), would i now classify all white British people as scammers or fraudsters? But hey, if it were a Nigerian, it would be bigger news than Bin Laden's death!

Ian & Ofir jolly cocked up the scam
Britons arrested on Nigerian visa fraud charge

Learn to accept that you are a 'know-it-all-but-worth-sh*t' fellow!