PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEW BA PILOT SCALE
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 17:07
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't understand BlackandBrown's incessant ramblings on BA related threads? It is good to hear that he is happy at Easy, however is he? If you are so happy then why devote so much time and energy into telling people at BA that this is the case?

You come up with some valid facts, however much of these are tagged on to snide comments and blatant put downs. Did you apply to become a DEP and now feel begrudged because you were turned away? So what, you are happy at Easy!?

Some personalities spend a lot of time trying to achieve something, fail for whatever reason and then try to justify to themselves (and others) that what they tried to achieve was never what they wanted in the first place. I don't get that, but I accept that it occurs and I deal with it fairly regularly in my current role.

I made it into the DEP hold pool at BA, however I can't give you the reason why - i performed adequately i suppose, but i made mistakes as well. If my plans are scuttled, which they might actually be, then I promise you that I won't be on here telling those in BA this, that and everything else. You can get on with your lives and I will get on with mine (after I recover from a bout of disappointment).

And yes, PP34 is a kick in the , but an inevitability. Im not looking to join BA for the money (I'm in it for that nice hat that you all wear so dashingly to be honest )