PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEW BA PILOT SCALE
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 15:24
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excuse me while I'm not jealous of you flying an f-ing noisy 747, at night, listening to static on HF and having to spend all your night stops with a load of 50 year old unionists that seem to think they were conscribed to be cabin crew. Never a more miserable bunch than BA cabin crew. Must be a pleasure.

EasyJet is a great company - it offers a nice balance and plenty of opportunity to actually fly.
I love it when a thread about BA surfaces and loads of people who have never actually worked for BA suddenly appear and tell us all that working for BA is rubbish. It's horses for courses, just like any other flying job. If "balance" (I presume you mean lifestyle) is what you are after then BA is great. Why all the angst?

I don't blame the BMI guys being uneasy at the prospect of joining an airline that provokes such negative views from those who don't actually work here. Lets see what our ex-BMI colleagues think of it in six months - I really hope they will be pleasantly suprised, once all the current issues have been resolved.