PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - N-reg situation update
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 08:31
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an AOPA member I would be veyr unhappy if my membership fees were used to fight a court case on behalf of people who have had over five years to convert licences to meet the regulations of their home country and refuse to do so because it is inconvenient or to much like hard work.
As an AOPA member with the same rights as you I maybe unhappy with my fees defending you in a court case should one ever arise
AOPA should defend the interests of all it members regardless of colour or creed.
We have NOT had five years to meet the regulations of this country.
Remember what is on the plate now is NOT EASAs preferred route and is only the route they threaten to take should a Bi Lateral fail.
I also repeat the regulations on the plate at present are legally flawed which EASA realise.
I am equally sure Bi Lateral or no Bi Lateral what will be on the plate in 2014 will not be whats on the plate now.

I am dual licenced so happy to take over any of the job vacancies that will arise from those who refuse to comply.......
Bose you maybe lucky enough to be dual licensed but did you do the conventional route to your European licences or jump through an existing loophole? I have nothing against that other than those people who did taking a holier than thou attitude!
I was so close to going through the Irish loophole which many did myself!

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 25th Apr 2012 at 09:35.