PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 07:08
CaptCaveman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grrowler

I may have shot that load but don’t worry mate, there’s plenty more in the Bag(s), I’m not a one shot wonder. [No, that’s not a spelling error folks, just a nod and wink to the nickname of one of the JetGo principles] From the tone of your posts you’re obviously a “Glass half empty” kind of person.

However, to extend your sexual metaphor; it’s good to hear from the JetGo Management that the JetGo people are working together for a satisfactory outcome, I guess they’re all pulling together as a team for the money shot, where as you’re probably a solo kind of guy.

JetGo Management

My pleasure, I get bored.

flying-spike

No, I didn’t feel the need to include your next post, or it’s context, as even though you clarified who your were speaking too, although that was as clear as mud in the original and highlighted post, you still haven’t actually said sorry for the inference that you felt the need to clarify. That was the point of the jibe. However, if you feel the clarification was enough, then I guess we can agree to disagree, as is both our privilege.

It is interesting to note however, the change in the tone of your posts about JetGo as the thread has progressed; I almost thought your concluding paragraph was hinting at wanting a job. Don’t worry, I understood the real intent, if you’re in the SMS field, a fresh start company would be good, as you don’t have to change entrenched attitudes and practises, and deal with old smartarses like me.

My oleo is extended

Perhaps the reason it’s so difficult to obtain an AOC from CASA is that it takes rather a lot for them to revoke an AOC these days.

Do you have any “real” reason to believe JetGo will lose their AOC after putting in all the hard yards to be issued with an AOC? Or was your rather oblivious and easy rejoinder an attempt to justify your views on JetGo and perhaps to salve your ego?

The Caveman

Retiring not to my cave but a floating paradise, where perhaps I’ll be transformed into shark **** instead of just being a ****, some of you can only hope, see you next week.