PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stop moaning and P2F or get out
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2012, 02:53
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading the last offering, I have to ask. Are you on drugs?

I am not sure if it is the inane ramblings, the inept spelling and grammer, or just the simple implausibility of your posts, that suggests you are just a little bit of a fantasist. That, or perhaps a bored 15 year old!

I have to wonder at the qualification for all this advice you give out.
31/01/12
I took the the CASA CPL exam for Human Factors and Limitions today, but sadly after a tense wait for the exam result to come up it showed a FAIL and 68% so only a few marks off a pass.( I get so scared to submit the exam! dont know why)
01/02/12
Hi There,
I took my CPL Navigation exam today only to be told I had failed.

The issue I have is I marked down on a bit of paper the answers that I 100% knew were correct my total of 100% sure answers came to a total of 27 marks this would have given a minimum of 67% and then a few I am not quite sure about and a handful I plan and simple didnt know.

so when I get the final score of 45% I am feeling robbed!

Is the system designed to fail students at the 1st attemp in order to gain and extra $150 from them when they resit?

any one else had issues with the cyber exams?
01/02/12
not trying to mug casa off, but I know I got a minimum of 67% so I think there may be something wrong, these exams are expensive, mayby there is a trick here, money spinner etc
01/02/12
The avaition industry is going down hill! why I hear you ask well here are a few key pointers!

P.S I was in training to be part of this joke of an industry but I have since changed my mind, its a complete waste of time.
1.) rip of training companys puting new pilots in to debt for the best part of there life

2.) no job at the end of training
3.) competetion for jobs as fierce as any other industry

4.) like waiting in a long line to see an attraction its usually not worth the wait

lots of negative views on here, it seems that the passion I originally got for flying will have to remain a hobby for me. I dont want any part of this rat race.
Who pays the companys and airlines so they can work for them?? this is crazy!
03/02/12
Jets are boaring in my opinion, real flying is in a light aircraft with 18 KTS cross wind and landing on the centre line.
23/04/12
I am fortunate to be able to work for family, but that is the only reason I trained in the 1st place
23/04/12
job does not start until june but aircraft is owned by family so its a formality
Obviously I didn't bother rehashing your rather pubescent views on female pilots as they have clearly established your "hero" status in your own mind.

There are some glaring contradictions in your short posting history. You are supposedly in the unusual position of being able to fly for your family, with the job on completion of training simply "a formality." That does rather beg the question why a family with the financial resources to operate a Cessna 550 apparently skimped on your education. Rather odd as well that they would send you to (with all due respect) Melbourne, to do a pilots licence that would not seem to be of much use to you in the United Kingdom. However all that aside, if you only started training because of the family connections and guarantees, why were you claiming on the 01st of February, that you were all ready to quit because there were no jobs at the end of training?