PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2012, 08:01
naaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response to private messages

Hello again,

I've received emails regarding the existance of Hero aviation and can confirm it very much exists and is in the midst of moving to bigger & better premises much nearer to the airport.

And yes, they have english speaking instructors and in fact has one instructor who is from England so excel in the language. Another one of their instructors is spanish but with high level of english hence I have never found communication to be a barrier.

Hero is not a chain company certainly not part of Egnatia aviation thus I cannot comment on that school or any other.

As mentioned before I have never been to any other school hence I cannot speak on behalf of ANY other school be it Greece or UK. I am at HERO, though it remains to be seen for how long and whether I leave all smiles or tears and can only speak of my experiences at this school. I am in the process of creating my own blog detailing my review of the school to help others make an informatve decision whether they want to be part of this school. Once it s done I will post a link here and you can also access it when you input hero aviation in any search engine.

Good day