PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2012, 21:12
Faaris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Odia & Mikaela

"""Hey, i am new on this forum. I live in Windhoek,Namibia. I would like to work for emirates. i spoke to an agent in Cape Town South Africa and she advises i send her my pictures and CV....she will have a look at it and advise if i will make it for the AD.
What are they looking for and what exactly happens on the AD?
Please help?"""

Hey there
Actually no one knows 100% what EK is looking for in a perfect candidate.
You should read the whole forum/threads ,apply and hope for the best.
At an AD usually in the morning they play some videos about EK, than there is a reaching test (they measure your height) and after that you go to a series of tests. If you pass the test you get a "successful note" if you don't , you go home.
If you read the forum you will find out approximately the content and difficulty of the tests.

Enjoy your reading

"""hello!
I have a little problem, I got the golden call for Emirates and I declared that i had a surgery long time ago. Now they asked me to bring references from doctors, photographs with my surgery and I still did't got the final approval. can they dismiss me for that? I am asking because I have the DOJ on 13 May and everyone but me got it """"

From my knowledge they only dismiss you if that surgery left a visible mark on a part of your body that's not covered by you uniform (face, neck, hands, etc)
If you have it anywhere else it's not going to be a problem

Clear sky and safe flight Mikaela