PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 diverted to CWL
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2002, 08:20
MOL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
737 diverted to CWL

They've just had a number of interviews ith Celtic fhns who were on the plane on Talksport this morning. Every one of them said that there was NO sign of any disturbance on the plane but that somebody did smoke in the loo. They said the staf were ignorant on th eplane. they had engine trouble on the way out (2 hr delay) and on the way back they had to eave the plane because of problems. One fella siad he heard that somebody had poked a hostess in the back with his finger. There was no announcement and they were still eating with tables down when
staff started running around trying to clear tables. They suddenly went downwards to land.
The police were there and took statements. The police also said to some of them that they were embarrassed at the statements because the passangers were all saying that nothing had happened on the plane.

There have been a number of people on Talksport 1089 mw (or go to www.talksport.net). It will be on for another couple of hours - and all are saying the same thing. Talksport are now saying that the fans stories appear to be correct and very little had happened - certainly no fighting of any sort.

At this stage I have heard a number of live interviews with articulate passengers and they are all saying the same thing.
There is something not adding up in all this.

Finally to the poster who said I should find out who Hamrah is - why ? Am I not allowed post a different viewpoint?