PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 23rd Apr 2012, 06:23
MrBenip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hand Solo, You seem to credit the BACC with more power than Mr Cameron!
This was all worked out by IAG beancounters from the start I imagine. We have already seen what WW thinks of unions. Why would they cough up more T's & c's because the BACC wanted it? They would not spend a penny more than they had to. I think it is rubbish that nice chats between our CC's would have made much difference to the final outcome.

I think you keep saying this as you do seem to enjoy making us feel like naughty boys getting punished for not doing as we are told by the mighty BACC.

You seem to profess to know the final outcome, well here us guys sit and we are employed by BA and don't know anything about our new terms so you must be well connected or like to sound it.

Your occasional sympathetic gestures would seem more genuine if your posts did not constantly harp on about how we should have cuddled the BACC. It will do your futures no good if we are employed cheaply as WW would wonder why he couldn't get you guys for less, especially now his bonuses were slashed. We are almost getting back to the option you did not vote for. I see this as an own goal on your part.