PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2012, 20:15
ckthepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone received an email from CX recruiting department about updating their application for their AE Second Officer Program lately? I got an email from a recruiting manager about 2 weeks ago. Sent back the updated requested forms a day later but have not heard anything since then. I currently live in the US and was wondering what how CX's interview schedule looks like for 2012? I've already waited a year already. How much longer will I have to wait until I get an invitation/rejection letter?

The email I got reads as follows:

Dear Candidates,

Thank you for your previously submitted on-line application with Cathay Pacific Airways for our Second Officer programmes.

Given this application was submitted some time ago, we ask that if you are still interested in the Second Officer opportunity, to fully complete the attached Flying Experience Requirement form and the Up-date application form.

Kindly complete the attached forms and return by e-mail on or before 12 May, 2012.

Once we have received the completed documents your application will be assessed on interview suitability and competitiveness.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact XXX at [email protected] or by telephone + XXX XXXX XXXX.

Thank you for your continued interest in Cathay Pacific Airways.

Yours sincerely

XXX
Flight Crew Recruitment Manager
Flight Operations Department

Last edited by ckthepilot; 22nd Apr 2012 at 20:43.