PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2012, 14:39
naaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel hello all!

I went through the same thoughts as anyone would when contemplating studies at a school they know little about especially when it is geographically distant from you.

You can take a gamble or you can do your research....I did a bit of both and found researching private companies, particulary in aviation is virtually impossible unless you find students (past/present) of the academy and ask them of their experience.

Ask for students contact information and speak to them and hear of their experience. If you have any doubts on the genuinity of hero's students then match their contact emails to social networks such as facebbook.

I can totally relate to you as I have been through this head banging experience myself trying to establish if the school is or isn't spam and how far they will take your money to benefit you therefore I have created this account to ensure you get some help with your decision based on the experience of somebody who is a student at this very school.

I am currently a female student of hero-aviation from abroad (NOT a greek national) and can speak to anyone who wishes to speak with me about my personal experience at this school to help you make your decision based on the merits of Hero-aviaition.

You can contact me via a private message through here before you part with your money and I promise to reply with my humble, but honest and unbiased thoughts of this school so you are content with your decision whether or not to study here.