PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Mas Screw up
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2012, 20:41
Mat Sapu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Why has the reporting on this major Asian aviation event gone ever so quiet. Does this mean that AFF aka TF has made all of you happy with great reviewed payscales and bonuses. Or has he paid for the sweet sounds of silence?

Wooblah.
It is said, everyone has a price. Looks like everything is sweet and dandy in MASland. Sheeple being led to slaughter? Nope, not that bad bah. May just the wool get sheared off till they are stark naked...never mind, they are just sheep. Cheap sheep bought off with some crumbs and " demi negara..... " cheap propaganda songs.

Also I heard that corruption and foul play didn't just happen at the high corperate level; even small things like fleet promotion are subjected to disgusting foul play! I read somewhere that the MAS pilot association chief played dirty to leap frogged over other more deserving pilots for the coveted A380 course. WTF, professional association or union chiefs are suppose to be above this kind of underhand deals and dirty games. It's a complete disgrace if it is true! Won't mapa members insist he resign in disgrace? Are mapa guys just going to take this kind of ****?
Why so quiet about this? Korupsi, kolusi by downright sissies you call MAS pilots. Or like my Singaporean cousins mimicked his kiasu Chinese countrymen...kiasi!