PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2012, 08:05
i_love_emirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ellenjesh and tabbys

First of all Ellenjesh sorry for the misinformation about the best time applying for EK being when they post their AD or OD on their official site. I have been reading previous posts from Kenyans who applied two months prior and still got their invite and others a few weeks to the AD or OD and getting their invites three days to the AD or OD so you should not work yourself out if you have presented yourself well with the photos.
Tabbys I was reading some of your previous posts and I saw something like you saying that you had applied sometime in 2009, you re- applied again and you were not shortlisted. What was the progress after that? did you get an invite later? because I also the have the same situation as yours. I applied in September and according to what I understand if they don't get back to you in 6 months the application is considered null and void; and after an year all the information that you submitted to them is deleted on their database and so far EK has not come to our country. My question is I want to apply again but this time I want to have my skills match with Cabin Crew because in my last application I had put my Computer skills( so stupid of me). Do you think they might see this as a fake and not accept my application? What are your thoughts?