PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2012, 22:27
Radithor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The tests and selection process haven't changed and won't be changing any time soon, which is what most are asking about. The first half (if that) of this thread will clear up those questions. The medical (ie. Army height restrictions) questions are different.

I enjoyed your amusing building analogy, even if condescending. Now what if I told you that building had a search function that could find anyone in the building, and that someone who is a current RAAF pilot is standing there at the bottom floor telling you that in order to give yourself the best shot you ought to check out each floor. I posted that advice because being one of the few that has been involved in this thread since the beginning and has used/contributed to the information it contains, I know that it has very specific details on all of the selection process. But hey it got me through a few years back and I have since helped a number of candidates that ended up getting selected, so what would I know.

If it was too direct for you, then you're going to struggle with debriefs. Get out a pen, go through the thread and write down all the things you think are important. Yes, the job is good enough to read 100 pages for, trust me.

Last edited by Radithor; 19th Apr 2012 at 22:56.