PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nats atcos to spain?
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2012, 14:54
Sonnendec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definately, you guys have to read more about what is happening in Spain, and not only the government side of the conflict.

My colleagues have posted some links for you to check if you are really interested, and here is one more:

http://www.atcpetition.org/wp-conten...ity-ATCos1.pdf

As you can see, no pay raise wanted. As i said in my first post about this subject, we AGREED from the very first time with the pay cut. Thereīs not any salary issue in the conflict and has never been. That was solved on february the 4th, 2010. TWO YEARS AGO.

Come on guys, read the above link (itīs in english). It doesīt take long.

By the way, Spain is going to be under investigation by EASA due to spanish controllers` complaints about safety degradation (thousands with absolutely no response from spanish and/or european authorities). Again, no salary conflict.

Iīm amazed that the only place where you keep talking about our salary is in this forum, when it was solved more than two years ago. Itīs the only question already agreed between us and the government. What do you want us to say? That we earned a lot? ok, WE DID. Are we willing to earn that much again? NO WE ARENīT. Are we protesting to get a pay raise? NO WE ARENīT. Have we agreed with the 40-50% pay cut imposed on february the 4th, 2010? YES WE HAVE. You guys can try to make us look as a bunch of greedy selfish "school kids", but that doesnīt make it true. If you are really interested in whatīs going on, read more.

Best regards.