PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rumour:CASA investigates CNS Engineers for leaked exams
Old 19th Apr 2012, 02:17
sniggiH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big broom.

I am astounded that CASA has the gall to come to my station to investigate my business!

If there were any gems and i'm not admitting there was, i wouldn't have been sloppy enough to let anyone else know about them ( other than the core group).

I don't like to lay blame but it must have been one of four people, my subordinate notseW, BB,the drinker,or reardoor! These are the only other ones that i have given B1 training too and they would all require assistance to pass the course.

Hopefully my mate Gavin has enough pull with CASA to be able to get out his big broom (that he has used so frequently up here in Cairns for me) and make this all go away.

When i find out Who dobbed us in i will make sure i get square with them, i have perfected my various techniques of victimisation and harassment over the years.

Its not all bad though because i can distance myself from all this with my Brisbane ops MGR position.

Just a word of warning to all you Brisbane engineers(i know many of you read this forum), I am coming down an don't be under any illusions, I will be running the show and there is a core group of international guys that i will be breaking up,(as i did in Cairns).

Don't step out of line i will make you pay,when i was doing this job a few years ago that was just the tip of the iceberg, be warned!!!!!!!!