PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2012, 21:50
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airbus, Flight Plan, Boeing, Display flight.

Wheat/Chaff

I think both were demo flights, wait, I know they were. Airbus needs to stop promoting to chief pilot or even F/O, those who lose the plot, in cahoots with the platform/Format. Funny how many nincompoops get into the front dere, yes?

Are you trying to tell me Airbus doesn't have a glossy release prepped at a moment's notice to exonerate the a/c for any foul/up? In at least one case, the manufacturer applied pressure to have the investigative body carry their d'Eau, No? Pre Paris Air Show? Fetes d'avions? Nothing wrong here, nope.

If Airbus wasn't addicted to excuse making, they might release all the data they own? IOW, the whole deal, they got off BEA? By that I mean, if they are innocent, what is behind the white knuckles holding on to 447's data?

Goes to motive, and intent.

Everything Airbus has done since 1988 pertains to 447. Didn't auto/recover from CFIT result from Asseline's folly? Not all bad, then? Weren't they attempting to get their arms around "Unreliable Speeds" when the 330 went down? At some point, it might be nice to admit a problem, take a breath, (PARK THEM), and not fly until the problem can be sussed and mitigated?

Mon Dieu! Je ne sais pas! Moment, s'il vous plait.