PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 18th Apr 2012, 15:31
Bodacia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jobs at Flydubai.

Hi,

I am a recent ex 767 captain, and a four year ex 737 captain, is it worth applying to Fly Dubai in the hope of getting a fairly rapid command? I have been reading some of the posts here, is it that bad or are these things being over stated? Is it easy to get back and forth to London with staff travel? I have spoken to a friend in Emirates who says that the pay of a Fly Dubai captain is about the same as an Emirates First Officer when the perks of the companies are taken into consideration, is this the general perception in Fly Dubai? One last question, I hear that Definately Emirates and possibly Etihad received about a months salary as a bonus last year, was this also the case with Fly Dubai.

Apologies for all the questions, but I have applications in progress for Emirates and Etihad, I don't want to miss out on a chance of a quick command with Fly Dubai should I blow the Emirates interview for DEC next month.