PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indo, Sriwijaya. What is going on?
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2012, 06:27
megaloman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear arcupidon and speedbird,

I don't where u come from and if have ever been in Indonesia,and especially in Sriwijaya...i've been in Indonesia for a while and than thanks god i came back home and found a job,but i can tell you for sure that my friend has been there for 10 months waiting to get a right seat,paying all this money to this BASTARD CPT ARIFIN(he ask money to everybody promising jobs wich you will never get!)and as fare as i saw and he saw no one of the expats is inside the company.

For now i know they only have 1 english inside and that's all!people have been selected and passed psycho test and the sim (like my friend) but the company is not strong enought to recive the document from the DCGA(and this is anothr big problem as well as the working permit!)

And by the way,you guys are free to invest your money as you want,i just wanted to warn you about this CPT ARIFIN,cause as fare as i know he is still inside the company like a snake,ready to steal money to some poor guys like you maybe,ready to do anything to get this job!

Don't belive to anyone that will tell you that they are flying in Sriwijaya,like from AVIA or whatever,cause i'm still in contact with people there waiting behind a phantom queue wich will wait for ever!

Good luck to all of you!

Good luck!