PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Western Europen Jobs
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2012, 00:16
MartinCh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, being married to Italian national living in the UK, you'd not have to spend any money on paperwork. Just file EEA2 family member residence 'card' paperwork, which is FREE (as mandated by EU) although dealt with by UK Home Office. HO'
No need for FLR(M) paperwork and the hefty fees.

Grass is green around here. My first time going North of Edinburgh towards Inverness, I was amazed at the almost neon green of the hills. So much rainfall.

Aussies/Kiwis go to UK on Working Holiday Visa and because of the fact/convenience of using English. Some to save up, some to enjoy themselves. They don't escape to UK like South Africans. Which doesn't have WHV anymore as the UK HO required the Tier whaever number, as WHV equivalent, to be reciprocical, so SA's take on things cancelled it for Saffas on WHV. Anyway, digressing.

You know, London is nice to visit for tourist, so are few other cities/areas. That doesn't mean that you'd like living here. This winter/spring weather has been very gracious to us, with the warmth and sunshine, but it's not normal.

I also suffer from 'seasonal depression' due to weather. Nothing serious, but it does get one down. People growing up/raised in the UK take it more easily. Continental Europeans or Aussies, hmm.