PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spare Seats Available / Desired
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2012, 23:44
Memphis_bell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hi Guy’s!

My names Ryan and I’m located in trusty oldHertfordshire. Basically, I am currently making (using several approvedtechniques! ) a realeffort in acquiring as much and any right hand seat flying as humanly possible! I am absolutely prepared to travel most places, and I don’t mind being dumpedin foreign climates should the opportunity of long distant flying experiencesbecome available - i’m happy to 'find my own way home' (Also, if anybody out there is planning a trip to the UK from overseas, i would even travel to you from the UK for the right hand seat with you back!) Basically, I would grabany opportunity of a right hand seat which you may have available...in anything:-)

My circumstances are I have recently qualified asa PPL, and am now enrolled on my ATPL Modular course with Bristol GS. I reallyneed as much flying time as possible, to log as either P1 or Co-Pilot. I amcurrently just short of 90 hours, and need to accrue as many as humanlypossible, however, I am self-funding my career, and the expense of it reallydoes make it hard!

I would really appreciate any future flying in the right seat, and am happy tomap read/navigate, handle the radios, sing - dance or just sit there and lookpretty ! - It’s the experience I am after :-)

Anyway, it's nice to see that there are people out there who (like I will dowhen I am in a position to one day) offer opportunities to people in order toget experience :-)

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Ryan AKA Memphis_Bell