PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 17th Apr 2012, 19:47
red 7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Studi
you are becoming tiresome now, I thinkt that is your aim

Ba are buying the use of the slots. bmi are not selling them, LH your parent company are, the parent company that could not turn BMI around.
Fact, end of I believe.

re inflationary pay rises, that has nothing to do with payscales,
the payscales exist regardless, and both or neither will increase if there is a negotiated inflationary rise.
we all took the jobs knowing the payscales, we all assumed we would get an inflationary rise, if there were inflation that year....

lastly, why would anyone say yes to restructuring of payscales to suit longer working years, and then take a 10/20% immediate pay cut, I don't believe for a minute anyone would.

If all you can do is shout, " i am all right jack" at everyone and everything then please move on, you have stated you have no desire to work here, and apparently its nirvana at GW.

As has been commented the pp24/34 decision was made long before the bmi takeover, it is just they are the first ones in.

We could bang on about changes to conditions due employment law all day, like the change to working to 50 and then to 55 and the increases in pensions with pension crystalization, some guys did amazingly well out of that, yes they were allright, but it is right time right place and we have to move with the times, we cant look back and go and cherry pick the best bits from the past.

Now I await the next reason I am allright, and failing my future unborn collegues..