PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 17th Apr 2012, 18:27
Dom Joly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, that is far from true.

Actually I believe the IRSC report was sat on by the BMIcc as they knew that the information would inflame the BMI pilots, who would have felt completely let down by this group, due to the inaccuracies.

If you read (if you have access to it?) the reply from the BMIcc chairman and actually look at what his concerns are, you would see that they are all genuine and serious issues that were not considered or based on incorrect details.

Having read the document and applying it to what I know, I can see that it is misinformed hence my point.

I am trying to remain unbiased but some people seem to take what they are told as gospel, without carrying out their own research. It makes it rather difficult to hold an intelligent conversation. Seriously, I'd be the first to stand up and fall in line with it's directive if I believed that it was both unbiased and was decided upon based on the correct details. The fact that it did not have the correct facts means that either it was biased or that the author had not researched his subject matter to any great detail, which some could argue is equally biased.