PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 17th Apr 2012, 18:17
Dom Joly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Super Stall
The NEC's view via the IRSC was published weeks ago and is available on the Balpa forum for any members to view.

Please try and keep up you chaps.
Originally Posted by Dom Joly
alas nothing other than an I'll informed document from someone who was not tasked to make a decision, nor had the facts to make a decision, yet it would appear that that was what he tried to do.
Come on Super Stall - do keep up old bean!

Hopefully that's the last time I will have to lower myself to retaliating. This thread needs to have more facts rather than opinions, other than some fresh external thoughts. After all, I don't think anyone really wants to read 300+ bmi comments and 3000+ BA comments slugging it out for their own personal gain.

By introducing external thoughts, perhaps we can see what the greater industry makes of all of this. Perhaps we can get some views from other Companies where a takeover, merger, buyout or whatever you want to call it has occurred. It would be interesting to see how it went, together with pros and cons and what would be could have been done differently.