PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 17th Apr 2012, 05:34
occygirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow we must be two peas in a pod because I only got to question 27 out of 30 too! Fingers crossed that it is good enough for them, I have heard of people getting to question 25 and still getting through so hopfully we will be fine!

Haha I have been watching my emails and application status like a hawk too! I am so anxious about it, the wait is killing me, I want this so badly!

Wow training two weeks after the AD, I must say that is very unusual! If you look back at the previous posts on this forum, including the original Virgin Wannabes thread, you will see that it can take as long as a year once you are in the talent pool. However that length of time is rare, from what I have seen the average waiting time would be 3 months from AD to training. But it could be longer or shorter depending on circumstances, like I said before, it will depend on when the next training school is, how many positions are available and how many people they already have in the talent pool... So therefore I can sum up by saying I have no idea how long the wait will be haha!