PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss Cheese ASA Style
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2012, 22:16
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My turn is it ?. OK

NB. - I don't know of any ATC that won't fly as a passenger, yet. Personally I'd not fly at night, and if it weren't for TCAS I'd be worried. Most of the small percentage of the public who care would have trouble seeing past the spin, and there is only one way to prove there is a problem.
The public should be made bloody well aware. The incumbent Minister surely must be culpable if there is an unthinkable.

Is it getting really, really messy out there ?. They talk about holes in the sacred cheese. Lets look at the ones we have lined up right now:-

Is CASA moribund; only capable of generating pointless, half baked administrative show cases, an endless amount of smoke, mirrors and a defence which reckons they have no responsibility ?. The whole sad, sorry edifice seems dedicated only to baffling Senators, Coroners, the Judiciary and any one else who crosses their twisted path.

Is ATSB emasculated ?; does it appear as the starved child of a loveless union. Bullied and beaten into cringing submission until the will to resist; let alone publish anything vaguely resembling a honest appraisal of the most probable and ranked contributing causes related to the incidents ?. The whole sad, sorry edifice seems dedicated only to baffling Senators, Coroners, the Judiciary and any one else who crosses their twisted path.

Is the ASA apparently suffering a combination of Casaititis and Atsbaphobia ?. At least the front line troops may hold their heads up. They have to; highly visible, easily located and providing an endless supply of ready to hand cannon fodder for the speedy abrogation of all responsibility. The whole sad, sorry edifice seems dedicated only to baffling Senators, Coroners, the Judiciary and any one else who crosses their twisted path.

If it was all found to be true, there is at least a Ministerial head in a metaphoric bucket available here. We only need an axeman to do the job; even only if for so small a reward as ensuring the travelling public may travel at night and have a fair chance of getting off at the other end before the pubs close.

Steam off.
Mutter, curse, mumble, curse, Click.