PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Age Limit Freighter Flying
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2012, 15:26
Natstrackalpha

Location: Not far from the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Orion Arm.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 711

Mungo, if it wasn't so sad in the first place to even have the desire to fly over 65, I would laugh at your cynical and proposterous suggestions.

Feel free to sit on your undoubtly massive bottom as long as you wish. In the right hand seat ,without seniority (regarding any requests like leave,trips etc), and under the premise you leave first should the company struggle.
oooooh, Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy - that was so uncalled for and quite unnecessary.
your CRM`s going right up the swannee, sonny.

Why can`t you just bask in the golden knowledge that comes from the Left hand seat and be grateful and thankful that you have this opportunity, to learn, to fly, with the best, you extremely lucky, ungrateful basket.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, who would sell their granny to be in your shoes - so watch out kid, there`s a f-----g big queue waiting to take your position in the right hand seat, such is the climate, I would not even sneeze if I were you, the filing system in your company is brimming with young hopefuls - you want right hand seat, fine - just quit your job and go get a job as Captain.