PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEMS in Saudí Arabia
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2012, 01:57
aclark79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
43 412's, wouldn't that be nice. I'm not saying PHI isn't on the up and up, but I am saying that the SRCA isn't on the up and up. If it actually happens and PHI gets its invoices paid I'll be very happy for them and the staff working there.

Based on my experience working there with ADA I have serious doubts and I don't think that 43 412's will ever be operational in the country.

This is a contract with a government agency that had the power turned off on it at the hospital we were based at because they couldn't negotiate the bill. SRCA's response was to buy a generator and then expect the engineers and pilots to fuel it up.

The lights at the airport we were based at were off at night because SRCA owed the airport owner a ton of money and wouldn't pay it, so no lights at night.

The list of issues went on and on, couple that with an organization that wouldn't dispatch to its own calls because ground managers were fighting with air managers.

All that said, best of luck to PHI and the PHI staff who are going over there, get all the T's crossed and the I's dotted or the SRCA will screw you over.