PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - www.helicopteruniversity.com..??
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 13:59
jpb2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wouldn't use helicopteruniversity.com

I wouldn't use helicopteruniversity.com. My experience with the guy that owns and runs that course has been a nightmare. the previews and demos of the lessons on his website are miss leading. you can only review the slides in each lesson once. every time you log back in to review any lesson in that course you have to watch every slide presentation all the way through all over again!!. also, there is no tech support. this is a one man operation!!! there are no tech supports employeed by this guy that i'm aware of. The course won't let you move to the next lesson if you don't pass the practice test. that would be all right except half the time it won't recognize that you past the test and you have to fill out a trouble ticket. And it might be 3 or 4 days!!! (or more!!! because all this guy wants to do is take your money and go play golf with his buddies!!) before he decides to unlock it for you. And he has the program set up so you have to adjust your cookies and privacy settings in your computer to be able to run it. I feel thats risky. he probably is getting info off your computer and selling it to people(thats just my opinion). I mean $199 is really cheap, he has to be making money another way.This guy that runs it is a real jerk!! He closed out my account and erased all my grades because I interupted his golf game when i called him because the program wasn't recognizing i passed the practice test and wouldn't let me go to the next lesson. I was up to lesson 9!!!! And I took off work that day just to study and get caught up on my lessons. And now, not only would I have to start all over, But this jerk won't even let me back in the program. I'm currently in the process of filing suit against him. If you read anything good about Helicopteruniversity.com I can assure you it probably is from him or someone he has paid to publicize something good about it. STAY AWAY FROM HELICOPTERUNIVERSITY.COM!!!! you will be way better of going with the Kings or some other version!! Have fun flying helicopter!! it is fun!! I am and I like it