PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pluna with Avionco
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 13:32
Tommy Tilt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading the tantrum tone of your post it would be difficult to accept that you were anything other than frustrated. I suggest you put the kettle on, posthaste.

Having made disparaging remarks against this website and by association those who contribute, you have returned to the site to use it in a failed attempt to admonish me, made even more pathetic by your use of unsavory language and implicating your wife.

There is no prerequisite of having worked for the airline and/or agency in order to respond to this thread, just opinion, comment or, as in your case, criticism. A post was made and YOU chose to engage me further thereby soliciting my response.

Once again; having been informed from two separate sources of the facts that Avionco either does not pay, or only pays its pilots after a lengthy fight, YOU declared this to be only a “frustration”. I am certain readers are bemused as to the exact criteria on which you base your career decisions.

As you are gainfully employed, you may wish to redeem yourself and inform Avionco that you are unable to work for them due to their reputation for tardy and non-payment of salary to fellow aviators. Perhaps your Argentinean wife could translate such a communication into Spanish for you.

TT