PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 12:40
AmandaUC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all... DO NOT BE SCARED! Take a chance, you may like it, love it, hate it, you never know so go for it if your heart is in it but just be "warned"...

Seja,

I couldn't have said your last post better myself and I especially love this line... "If you compare it with your home then you've already lost." Very true so wannabes that quote is very important to remember!!!

Lauryl,

Yes but really it was "pocket money" to compare it to getting out of it all, it really wasn't much, I also planned to leave just before my 6 months because that way I could leave pretty much straight away otherwise you have to give 1 full month notice before you can fly home and trust me when I say, when you've decided it's enough, that 1 whole month will literally break you and be UNbearable...

Like I said my experience wasn't intended to stop you from trying but only to give you a glimpse that what they are showing you on those promotional videos is definitely NOT real life when you're actually stuck living there and working there... GOODLUCK ANYWAYS and if you want to know anything feel free to ask but you will get straight forward answers, I will not sprinkle fairy dust on it